They are a growing international financial services company that provides services to Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Managers across the globe.
Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing 1-2 Accountants with an overall team size of 4-7 staff.
- To ensure that your team services your clients as effectively as possible by making sure that staff are adequately trained and understand their roles and responsibilities. Provide support to your team to ensure deliverables are met and clients are happy with the service provided.
- Responsible for ensuring the team provides a quality service to all clients which will include one large or technically complex client.
- Be a point of escalation for clients and staff within your team. Responsible for motivating your team and helping to plan career paths for team members.
- Have oversight of the audit process and tax reporting process, ensuring that both are completed smoothly for designated clients.
- To continually look for ways to improve the team's processes and support initiatives to help move the department forwards.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of relationship with designated clients.
- Ensuring that work is appropriately allocated across the team both to meet client deadlines and provide development opportunities for individuals within the team.
- Ensuring that the team receives constructive support and are trained adequately to carry out their role effectively.
- Assist and resolve technical and operational issues raised by the team.
- Perform first or second reviews of designated client accounts and for other teams as required.
- Actively identify ways of improving the efficiency and minimising the risk to the company.
- At least 2 years post qualified Accountant or qualified by experience.
- Strong knowledge of Private Equity Industry and Fund Administration Sector.
- Experience in either preparation or review or both.
- Strong Excel skills including understanding best practices in reviewing financial models.
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing trainee accountants.
- Experience in developing individuals up to the standard required of a Client Services Accountant.
- Good communication skills with Senior Management and other internal departments.
Can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pres