|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Senior Accountant - AUM & Revenue
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Leading independent global investment firm with over £80 billion under management with a broad range of funds and retail, HNW and institutional clients.
Reporting directly to Revenue and AUM Manager the Senior Accountant and management of a team of 3 you will be responsible for:
- Gross Management and Performance fee accruals for certain products and clients.
- Ensuring AUM and flow reporting is accurate (including for external market publication).
- Managing, monitoring and analysis of the Group's fee billing process and fee structure models.
- Involved in the budgeting process for revenue including providing variance analysis and commentary on revenue variances.
- Statutory and regulatory reporting for allocated trading entities.
- Involvement in ensuring appropriate entities maintain the appropriate capital throughout the year.
- Involvement in agreeing the payment of dividends from appropriate entities.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- A qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Investment Management industry experience
- Knowledge of investment products and associated fee structures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player with a flexible results driven approach and self starter with proven problem solving capabilities