|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
* You will be communicating and cooperating with the audit teams and working very closely with customers.
* You will manage demanding external and/or internal audit engagements in the insurance industry.
* You will be supporting and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team
* You advise clients on the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and U.S. GAAP) of particular importance to the Insurance Industry
The ideal candidate:
* You have begun to study to become a Certified Public Accountant or are planning to do so.
* 2-3 years' experience in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4.
* You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility.
* You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building
customer relationships comes easily to you.
* Fluent in French and English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available