|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£37000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
London based Asset Manager is looking for a senior Client Reporting Analyst.
- Minimum 3 years Client Reporting experienceUnderstanding of Asset/ Investment management business, in particular collective investment schemes.
- MS Word - intermediate level
- Excel - advanced level - formulas, V-look up
- IAQ beneficial
- To perform a daily cash reconciliation to the custodian and broker balances for each of the accounts that has been assigned
- Produce client month end reporting packs
- Analyze the day to day work and make suggestions within Client Reporting in order to enhance the remaining manual processes
- Undertake performance measurement (and analysis re: queries) and source benchmark data
- To ensure that client requests and information is processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain Index Data as required
- To complete the client, custodian and internal requests, relating to each of the accounts that has been assigned, and respond in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by clients and PMs.
- Ensuring new procedures are created and existing ones maintained/updated.
- The person should have a good administration knowledge of fixed income (bonds - not necessarily derivatives (but this would be an advantage if so).
Sorry, this job is no longer available