|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Senior Client Service Administrator
£300 - £350 per day
City of London
12 Month Contract
- Do you have 5 years experience working within a Client Service function working with funds?
- Do you have a strong understanding of European Regulations?
- Do you have a solid understanding of distribution channels and European Distributors?
- Do you have experience dealing with distribution agreements and service level agreements?
- Are you fluent in German?
They are one of the worlds largest, global Investment Managers operating in 16 different countries with over $4.5 Trillion under management.
As the role holder you'll be working directly with the sales team to on-board, manage and oversea relationships with distributors and platforms across Europe. You'll demonstrate a through understanding of Distribution chains and have a comprehensive understanding of European Regulations. As the role holder you'll be working on building and evolving a program around how my client can distribute products across Europe. As the role holder you'll also have proven experience of working with distributors in Europe.
As the role holder you'll:
- Have 5 years minimum working within a Client Services in Asset Management with an emphasis on funds not segregated mandates.
- Have demonstrable knowledge and understanding of European regulations (such as MiFID II)
- Proven experience on working on setting up distribution agreements and service level agreements.
- Be comfortable working on strategic projects and working outside of defined frameworks.
- Exceptional communication skills as you'll be liaising with sales staff and clients alike.
- German speaking is distinctly advantageous in this role but not essential!