SENIOR CONSULTANT, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Our client is a global advisory leader in defining IT Strategies and managing large IT Transformations. They provide practical knowledge on emerging technologies and digital trends and a suite of capabilities to drive highly effective and sustainable transformations. A challenging position in an international and fascinating environment is awaiting you.
- Managing financial accounting including sub-ledgers
- Active support in closing monthly and annual accounts
- Create VAT invoices and sales reconciliations
- Management of payroll accounting including the preparation of withholding tax statements, pay statements and year-end declarations
- Creating tax returns for legal entities
- Support in administrative activities
- Completed commercial training in trusteeship or finance
- Approx. 3 - 4 years of professional experience in the fiduciary sectorYou are planning a further education for
- Fiduciary (FA Treuhand) or FA Finance and Accounting or are already in studying
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- Good MS Office skills and experience with Abacus or other accounting software
- Resilient, reliable and flexible personality
- Distinctive number flair.