|Salary:||Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc160000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
The customer is a successful any dynamic group of banks in Switzerland. It's the employer with the unique culture and the most modern employment conditions. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest banking projects in Swiss banking sector.
- Advising and supporting the Client banks in financial management (process, instruments, roles)
- Maintenance and further development of the controlling instruments for the Client banks focusing on planning & reporting
- Participation in projects, especially in the area of financial management systems and sales management
- Training for Client banks in the area of financial management
- Product Manager Reporting "Financial Leadership" and "Sales Management"
- Completed higher business education (Uni, FH)
- Multi-year controller experience in the banking environment, preferably at a Client bank
- In-depth knowledge of business accounting / profitability analysis as well as the products and sales processes of a bank
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Solution-oriented, communicative and open to new developments
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (especially Excel)
- Fluent in German and French
Sorry, this job is no longer available