|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Private Equity - Senior Fund Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000
In addition to undertaking the production of accounts you will be expected to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained and oversee and review the work produced by the administrators and trainee accountants as well as assisting training and supporting junior staff. Your role will include the following:
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculations are prepared, reviewed and delivered on a monthly or quarterly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Ongoing development of the business by liaising with the senior management and ensuring full communication from bottom up and implementation of new processes and controls as required.
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Private Equity, Real Estate & Offshore Funds.
- Experience of AML/KYC reviews for new subscriptions in line with appropriate regulations for investors
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
- Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
- Ability to deal with auditors (external and internal) and manage and respond to audit queries
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a relevant subject from a top 20 university
- ACCA/CA/CIMA qualified or at least near to finishing
- 3-5 years experience in a private equity accountancy position
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially within Excel (Macro's, V lookups, Pivot tables)
- Be a dedicated team player
- Experienced with using Efront
- Possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to & meet agreed deadlines
Sorry, this job is no longer available