Senior Fund Accounting Analyst
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - City Area
They are a fast growing multi asset solution provider and manage over £17 billion of assets. They are very collegiate, meritocratic and value there employees greatly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Accountant with NAV experience gained within an investment management or fund administration company;
- Worked for an investment or wealth management firm that has undergone significant business change;
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and services;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape for asset managers;
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of excel;
- Ability to implement and document processes and procedures for operational activities;
Reporting to the Fund Accounting Oversight Manager, you will be responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the Fund Accounting Oversight Team. The Team is responsible for the oversight and governance of the fund administrator, including the end-to-end NAV process across the entire fund range.
- Ensure the Administrators' processes for striking a NAV are efficient and applied accurately with any associated risks documented, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Ensure the oversight model strikes a good balance between oversight and replication, mitigating any risks as far as possible.
- Ensure the team provides high quality support to key stakeholders, including the Investment Team and Product Team, and provides, when required, subject matter expertise on the constituents of each NAV and how accounting practices are applied to each type of instrument.
- Ensure all process documentation is of high quality including procedures, policies and client due diligence material.
Operating Model Design
- To ensure the Operating Model is robust and scalable and can support the business plan.
Relationship Management and Governance
- Ensure Service Providers are meeting documented service standards.
- Participate in due diligence reviews and visits to test the efficacy of processes and adherence to agreed protocol.
- Coordinate KPI and MI reports to assist the Fund Accounting Oversight Manager with the service reviews
Product, System and Strategic Change
- Take a lead role in the operational aspects of all product and fund changes - new funds, mergers and closures.
- Work with the Administrators to successfully effect any changes to the accounting or oversight model.