|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Leading London based Asset Manager is looking for a Senior Fund Administrator.
You must have strong Nav experience and have a minimum of 3 years experience preferably in an asset Management environment.
- Oversee the daily NAV production
- Daily interaction with the Administrators Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency provide support where required. Managing investor and business queries.
- Liaise with Depository/Trustee in respect of their annual compliance visits
- Place subscription / redemption trades with the Irish and UK Administrator's
- Member of the Valuation Committee
- Participate in the monthly Administrator service review meetings, review management reporting and KPI's.
- Provide support for the annual/ semi-annual accounts, liaise with TPA, Auditors and Depository
- Support the coordination of new Funds/share classes requests, liaise with both internal and external partners
- Fund Closure/mergers. Liaise with all involved internal and external third parties
- Participate in annual Operations and Compliance visit to TPA
- Liaise with Tax partners, supporting any tax related matters affecting the Fund
- 3 Years' experience working in an Asset Manager Operations department
- Knowledge of the UK Fund industry and market.
- MUST have good NAV experience
- Experience managing third party service providers
- Fund Accounting experience
- Appreciation of operational risks
Sorry, this job is no longer available