A 'US Law firm' is seeking a Senior Intellectual Property Assocaite (4-6 PQE) to join their growing team in London.
An IP Lawyer with 4-plus years' experience is sought to work with a highly regarded US Law firm in their London office; the firm has lawyers located across five continents, the Associates and Partner are regularlly mentioned in high regard by the Legal 500.
- IP Advisory - trademarks, copyright, NOT patent
- Transactional IP - M&A support - software, licensing, commercial contracts
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
- fantastic clients in leisure, luxury goods, fashion, and food amongst others.
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Business orientated and market savvy
The ideal candidate will have between three to six years post qualification experience.
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015