|Location:||City of London, London|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
A 'Magic circle' Law Firm is seeking a Senior Intellectual Property Litigation Assocaite (3-5 PQE) to join their growing litigation team in London.
An IP Litigater with 3-plus years' experience is sought to work with a Magic circle Law firm in their London office; the firm has 35 offices globally, the Associates and Partner are regularlly mentioned in high regard by the Legal 500.
- Cross-border patent disputes
- Experience in technology, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices to software and telecommunications
- Analysing patents to identify validity and infringement arguments
- Drafting pre-action correspondence
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Has a good understanding of client, the sector and the associated risks and opportunities.
- Actively works to develop and strengthen new client relationships
- fantastic clients in leisure, luxury goods, fashion, and food amongst others.
Team Work and Interpersonal Skills:-
- Acts as a source of advice to others, sharing knowledge and expertise
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Has strong relationships and profile amongst senior colleagues
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Business orientated and market savvy
The ideal candidate will have between three to five years post qualification experience.
In return, my client offers excellent training and development, a superb working environment together with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
For a confidential chat, please call on +44 (0) 20 7337 0015
Sorry, this job is no longer available