|Salary:||£42000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|REF:||OP5 - 72875_1633606152|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Senior Investment Operations Officer
£42,000 - £48,000
London, United Kingdom
Support an Equity Management Department in the provision of professional equity management services to UHNW and institutional clients and family offices. This includes specifically middle office operations, marketing and reporting support.
- Reconciling trade activity and cash management.
- Pre and Post Trade compliance with respective regulatory obligations and investment objectives.
- Checking trade instructions and placing orders on client accounts across multiple custodians
- Liaising with colleagues in the wider group on investor related queries.
- Maintenance of client portfolio records including daily P&L/performance records.
- Produce client portfolio models required for PM to plan trade activity.
- Maintenance of business critical records including the trade blotter and new business budget.
- Regulatory obligations including trade reporting to regulator and TCF obligations.
- Liaise with custodians to resolve issues on client accounts as they arise.
- Place trades, reconciling unmatched trades and maintenance of client portfolios.
- Liaise with PM's, Prime Brokers regarding dealing and settlement queries.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably Financial/Engineering)
- Relevant investment qualifications/part qualifications (e.g. CFA) would be advantageous
- Proven experience working with numbers as there is no room for error
- Experience within asset management industry and particularly equities would be advantageous
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Suite with excellent level of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Bloomberg would be helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills as it is a small team
Sorry, this job is no longer available