Brief Job Description:
* Act as primary service contact for Investment Managers and help resolve daily operational issues holding on average 7 relationships.
* It is essential that the Representatives develop and maintain a clear understanding of their funds and of the client requirements connected with these.
* Responsible for developing knowledge of Investment Manager client requirements, regular and accurate reporting to the Account Client Group.
* Timely investigation and resolution of all day-to-day enquiries which may be 30-50 per day to and from Investment Managers.
*Queries received would be covering trade and cash settlements, entitlement collection, FX settlement and Market changes impacting clients, researching stock and cash reconciliations between custodian and investment managers.
*Maintenance of static data/client profile information on the internal systems.
*Exposure within a department
* Ideally experience working in Custody client facing role or similar Asset Servicing role but willing to consider candidates without direct asset management/custody background.
* Relevant Industry experience within financial services.
* Basic Excel skills.
* Previous relationship management skills would be beneficial.
* Confident and articulate communicator with results driven approach to problem resolution.
* Essential skills are relationship building, ability to analyse data and risk management.
* Problem solving skills.
- Confident on the phone and in person.