|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
The main focus of the role is to provide a senior level presence in the BAU function across the business. The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactively contribute to the process for evaluating and rectifying incidents across the business, chairing major incident committees where relevant, ensuring swift resolution of the incident and that client interest is central to the process, capturing root causes, lessons learnt, ensuring actions for future risk mitigation are implemented and relevance to other business areas or processes is considered.
- Continue to embed the key risk metrics collation and Board Risk Committee Risk Appetite reporting process.
- Ad hoc risk advisory to support the business where required.
- RCSA review and challenge. Pro-actively contribute to the continued roll-out and further development of the risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) process across the global firm.
- Issues and action management support and challenge.
- Thematic review reporting.
- Provide specialist operational risk input into relevant business projects, to ensure that operational risk issues are properly considered in all material decisions and reported appropriately.
To be considered for the above position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or holding a relevant professional qualification e.g. Accountancy, Risk Management, CFA etc.
- Significant previous Asset Management sector Operational Risk experience (7+ years)
- Strong relationship building attributes enabling solid relationships to be developed with all levels of the business
- Professional credibility gained through relevant operational risk experience
- The strength of character to be able to present risk management and compliance issues firmly to senior management and deliver appropriate challenge when necessary
- Pro-active team player who will be an ambassador for operational risk management inacross the firm and for the Head of Operational Risk within the team
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills
- A multi-tasker who focuses on delivery with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Deals well with pressurised situations, focusing on the task in hand and objective solutions
- The ability to act independently and influence a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, in order to achieve their objectives
- A strong problem solving, analytical and objective mindset
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF THEY ETHER IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A NOTICE PERIOD OF ONE MONTH OR LESS.
Sorry, this job is no longer available