|Salary:||£95000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Senior Operational Risk Manager
£95,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + 10% NC Pension + Benefits
They are a highly successful banking group. You must be able to engage in a highly collaborative manner with stakeholders, heads of departments and employees at various levels of engagement ensuring that risk is embedded in the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong Subject Matter Expert who is passionate about operational risk who can combine their focus with strong soft skills in a bank undergoing change.. You should possess the following:
- Operational Risk experience gained within an environment where a mature operational risk process has been developed
- Have demonstrable strong stakeholder management skills
- Relevant experience in risk management, within a financial services environment and able to work in a smaller banking lending environment;
- A strong working knowledge of risk management techniques, such as risk assessment or root cause analysis is needed;
- Experience of meaningful operational risk reporting and ensure that appropriate tools and reports exist
- Experience of incident management processes and RCSAs
- Experience across the range of operational risk (eg shaping and leading an RCSA process)
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - with an ability to operate at multiple venues including senior management committees
- Ability to problem solve, be a self-starter, be proactive, and to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to shape and take ownership of tasks/projects and drive them through to completion
- Pro-active in ensuring organisational compliance with regulatory principles and directives e.g. TCF.
- Peripheral vision of how operational risk fits within the wider risk environment and a business and work with a collaborative approach.
This is a second line of defence role and covers the whole remit of "hands on" operational risk leadership and management of an operational risk function in a smaller operational risk department. Reporting to the Group Deputy Head of Risk, you will:
- Lead, own and development and maintenance of bank's Operational Risk Framework.
- Conduct the oversight and challenge of the bank's key operational risks.
- Lead the production of the bank's operational risk reporting.
- Promote the three lines of defence model and a culture of ownership and accountability for risk across the Bank.
- Use strong stakeholder management skills
- You will work with Risk Owners at all levels, Compliance and Internal Audit, External Auditors.
Role specifics include:
Operational Risk Framework
· Develop and maintain the Operational Risk Management Framework. This will include:
o Producing and executing the plan for developing the bank's Operational Risk Management Framework.
o Recommending and implementing improvements to the Risk and Control Self-Assessment Process to support the maintenance of a robust control environment.
o Supporting the Deputy Head of Risk to embed the key operational risk tools within the business.
· Acting as alternate to colleagues as required.
· Provide support on ad-hoc tasks as required - such as response to the regulator.
· Training as required on contemporary risk issues
Risk Manager - Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: US$80000 - US$100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Treasury Manager - Dubai
Salary: US$80000 - US$200000 per annum + Tax Free + Bonus+Benefits
Senior Fund Controller
Location: London, England
Salary: £85000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Compliance Advisory Officer
Location: London, England
Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits