|Salary:||£56000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Top London Investment Manager is looking for a Senior Operation Analyst to join a small team, This is a great opportunity to be a senior member of a fast moving business.
- Responsibility for all aspects of Middle and Back office functions.
- Providing trade support to the Analysts and Traders.
- Trade booking and processing, as well as responsibility for maintaining accurate data within the system.
- Daily cash and position reconciliations and resolution of breaks.
- Liquidity analysis, cash and collateral management.
- Corporate action processing.
- Assisting with the monthly NAV process.
- Asset & share class hedging.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with Custodians and Fund Administrators.
- Operational risk reporting.
- Identifying operational inefficiencies and recommending & implementing improvements.
Skills And Experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in financial services ideally gained in an Asset Manager or Hedge Fund.
- Good knowledge of credit products and their life-cycle.
- Proven experience in process automation would be advantageous.
- Good numeracy and MS Excel skills are essential while VBA would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable and make a difference.
- Be diligent and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.