|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Senior Pensions Administrator
£30,000 - £40,000
One of the most forward thinking businesses in the UK; utilising knowledge and understanding of clients' needs ensure innovative solutions which are tailored to each individual client. They provide a range of workplace pension services to any employer's and trustees.
Full support of the pension's administration team to provide a comprehensive administrative service in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, contributing to excellent client service. You'll be required to demonstrate full and detailed knowledge of pension schemes, pension administration and pension processes.
As a senior member of the team you'll also be required to monitor the effectiveness of the current systems and processes, and improve processes where necessary for optimum operational efficiency. As a pensions subject matter expert, you'll assist with the development of junior members of staff to create a centre of excellence culture.
Key Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Processing and checking of all cases including: Leavers, Transfers, Divorce Cases, Retirements, Deaths and Individual Switch Requests.
- Processing and checking claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
- Processing and checking unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Assisting with the integration of new clients to ensure a smooth transition.
- Processing and checking payments.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Monthly reporting and AD-HOC reporting as and when required.
- Support other teams when the business requires you to do so.
- Will be a subject matter in terms of pension administration, processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivery consistently high standards of work under a pressurised environment.
- Demonstrable approach to process improvement for the betterment of operational efficiency.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop other team members.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Please note that due to high levels of responses only candidates that meet my clients detailed hiring requirements will be contacted.