|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Senior Pensions Administrator
£30,000 - £40,000
One of the most forward thinking businesses in the UK; utilising knowledge and understanding of clients' needs ensure innovative solutions which are tailored to each individual client. They provide a range of workplace pension services to any employer's and trustees.
Full support of the pension's administration team to provide a comprehensive administrative service in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, contributing to excellent client service. You'll be required to demonstrate full and detailed knowledge of pension schemes, pension administration and pension processes.
As a senior member of the team you'll also be required to monitor the effectiveness of the current systems and processes, and improve processes where necessary for optimum operational efficiency. As a pensions subject matter expert, you'll assist with the development of junior members of staff to create a centre of excellence culture.
Key Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Processing and checking of all cases including: Leavers, Transfers, Divorce Cases, Retirements, Deaths and Individual Switch Requests.
- Processing and checking claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
- Processing and checking unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Assisting with the integration of new clients to ensure a smooth transition.
- Processing and checking payments.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Monthly reporting and AD-HOC reporting as and when required.
- Support other teams when the business requires you to do so.
- Will be a subject matter in terms of pension administration, processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivery consistently high standards of work under a pressurised environment.
- Demonstrable approach to process improvement for the betterment of operational efficiency.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop other team members.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Please note that due to high levels of responses only candidates that meet my clients detailed hiring requirements will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available