|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|REF:||PB 72882 - 2_1641391252|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Performance Analyst to join a small team dealing with everything from attributions to GIPS, This is a great opportunity for the right person and someone that wants to progress in this area.
- Providing detailed performance, attribution and AUM reporting to Investment, Client Relationship Management and Senior Management teams.
- Checking and analysis of performance of all investment accounts on a monthly basis. Providing individual client performance in a clear and effective way.
- Bi-Monthly production of Fixed Income strategy performance.
- Bi-Monthly production of returns on single-asset and multi-asset class funds managed by the Investment Team.
- Monthly production of funds under management by utilising excel to analyse client holdings data as well as analysis of share registers.
- Provide contribution/attribution analysis on UHNW client accounts and Investment Funds.
- Frequent interaction with Client Relationship Managers, Investment Managers and Senior Management by phone, email and in person in a professional and accurate manner.