|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- To produce high quality requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs) and consultant database entries for prospective clients and consultants based on a well-researched understanding of clients' needs, strengths and weaknesses and the overall marketplace for Companies product and services.
- This role provides the opportunity to join a highly regarded team within a successful asset management company.
- This role provides a fantastic opportunity to build relationships and increase product knowledge, with potential for career progression into various roles.
- The individual would preferably come from an RFP, investment writing or marketing role within an investment management company.
- They are looking for an individual who wants to work in a supportive team but who also seeks the scope to take ownership and responsibility for their own work.
- Produce high quality RFPs, RFIs, consultant requests accurately and on a timely basis. Treat each RFP as a project with you as the project manager.
- Maintain the RFP Machine with all new or improved content.
- Participate in RFP team initiatives and projects where appropriate, e.g. the implementation of a new template, working and support other team members at all times.
- Responsibility for ensuring accuracy and integrity of information presented on consultant databases.
- Liaise with business development teams to ensure that appropriate products are represented on the databases for which you are responsible.
In order to be successful in this role the candidate will aim to:
- Establish excellent working relationships with all internal clients, including client directors, business development and portfolio managers, liaising with these contacts to obtain information.
- Keep abreast of changes within the company, product and the industry, ensuring changes are reflected in the RFPs and databases.
- Also maintain information flow through the team.
The candidate will have the following in order to fulfil this role:
- Good level of investment knowledge across a broad range of investment products, ideally to include fixed income and liability driven investment solutions.
- Experience in contributing to the acquisition of winning new business in a range of markets.
Sorry, this job is no longer available