|Location:||City of London, London|
Front Office & Research
|Salary:||£100000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Senior Sales Executive - International Sales
£100,000 - £130,000 Per Annum
City of London
- Do you have 10 years experience working within an institutional sales environment?
- Do you have a proven sales history?
- Do you have demonstrable in depth market knowledge and knowledge of financial instruments?
- Do you have the capacity to lead both people and strategies?
They are one of the worlds largest, global Investment Managers operating in 16 different countries with over $4.5 Trillion under management.
Reporting to and supporting the Head of UK Financial Institutions you'll be responsible for business development and overseeing relationship management with key third party relationships. Due to the nature of the role you'll not only be a leader of people, you'll also be strategic in nature.
Duties of the role holder:
- Develop and build relationships with third parties; travel and participate in joint meetings and events.
- Rain awareness of the groups Investment Products and related services and deliver key messages through targeted prospecting.
- Understand the target segment; production of targeted, segmented prospect lists and prioritise sales.
- Develop a high level of expertise related to industry and marketplace development. Utilise this knowledge to become a trusted partner to third party distributors.
- Understand the clients and provide tailored approaches accordingly.
- Identify key influencers within specified market/territory and leverage these resources to build brand awareness.
- Deliver thought leadership presentations at industry/advisor events/speaking opportunities.
As the role holder you'll have:
- A minimum 10 years relevant sales experience within Asset Management and a demonstrable passion for sales.
- Been educated to an undergraduate degree level.
- A strategic approach to work and a natural leader of people.
- Demonstrable knowledge of markets and instruments.
- Superior communication skills - verbally and orally.
- Demonstrable presentation skills.
- Specific knowledge of specialist investment areas.
- Specific knowledge of investment platforms.