|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Partnership Potential|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
Tax Senior Manager - Partnership Potential
£70,000 - £85,000
My client is a Top 100 firm with offices across London. They are looking to appoint a Tax Senior Manager in their North West London office. Do you want to be a part of something well established, yet dynamic? Have several years experience as a corporate and personal tax advisor? Then this role might be for you. You will be working in a rewarding, energetic environment with the potential of becoming a partner.
- 11 Partner firm
- Long established
- Consistently growing practice
- You will be dealing with a broad client portfolio, encompassing both corporate and personal tax;
- You will provide the highest level of support to partners, clients and prospects;
- You will be mainly working on advisory assignments with limited compliance aspects;
- You will be helping running a smaller department, also identifying cross-selling opportunities;
- You will be involved with marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- Solid tax ability, including strong technical competence, and able to identify key tax issues;
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients;
- Ideally with experience of working in a Top 100 firm;
- A desire to expand their tax technical knowledge and to apply this in a commercially viable manner.
Only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high number of applicants.
Sorry, this job is no longer available