|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
My Client, a renowned commercial bank, is currently looking for a seasoned treasury manager to work within the banks front office area. The role will require a strong emphasis on execution, portfolio management and optimisation and relationship management.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Operational oversight of the treasury function.
- Preparation of cash forecasting, cash management and funding plan.
- Risk management, collateral management and margin management.
- Plan and execute trades and provide insight into the banks portfolio via macro and micro economic factors.
- Line manage the junior members of staff and provide mentorship for career development.
Core skills for the role:
- Exceptional market awareness and proven treasury dealing experience in regards to the UK market.
- Unquestionable communication skills, relationship management and sales skills.
- Deepened knowledge of treasury operations, liquidity risk management and stress testing.
- Proactive approach to managing tight deadlines, high work rate ethic, diligent with high attention to detail.
- Undergraduate degree or relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Understanding of Islamic Banking.