Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- The review and assessment of the quality and standard of the Wealth Management department.
- The provision of guidance and help with the implementation of controls with regard to regulatory requirements in respect of Private Client portfolio management, Wealth Planning, Investment Research, dealing Execution and Custody Operations.
- The provision of high quality regulatory advice in order to resolve any regulatory issues arising.
- Establishing effective working relationships - as being the first point of contact - with Portfolio Managers, Wealth Planning, Strategy Team, Research Team, Investment risk Team, Head of Dealing and the Head of Wealth Operations.
- Ensure that the CMP is delivered on time and to the required standard.
- The provision of Compliance training for the business as required.
- Completion of ad hoc thematic reviews.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Level 6 or equivalent relevant investment/compliance industry qualification (CISI/CII or similar) - ESSENTIAL
- Significant UK experience in monitoring and reviewing the provision of wealth management and wealth planning service to Private Clients in a Private bank, Asset manager or similar organisation.
- Detailed regulatory knowledge required including COBS and CASS at a minimum. Knowledge of other FCA sourcebooks an advantage.
- Strong awareness of EU regulatory developments, including MiFIDII.
- Good product knowledge including pensions and investment products such as Unit Trusts, OEICs and Venture Capital Trusts.
In exchange for the above my client is offering an outstanding remuneration package and the opportunity to join an industry leading Private Banking organisation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available