|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£250 - £290 per day|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Role: IT Service Desk Analyst - TEMPORARY - Start Asap
The IT department plays a crucial role in supporting the success of the business. We are responsible for developing and implementing state-of-the-art software to support our fund management, trading, distribution and operational areas and for maintaining a stable and resilient IT infrastructure platform.
The IT Service Desk team is the face of IT to our internal customers. We deliver fast and accurate resolution of issues and maintain a fleet of end user IT equipment in a professional and service orientated manner.
The business facing role is focused on providing front line level 1 and 2 support for all IT related issues within the Service Desk team. This includes the logging of incidents, investigation of issues through to resolution and escalation to level 3 support teams where appropriate, as well as manage customers' expectations while at the same time ensuring that IT standards are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Be the first point of contact in resolving 1st and 2nd line support calls
* Ensure users are informed of progress at agreed intervals
* Own and handle incidents / problems with various teams through to resolution
* Support Senior Analysts on the production of service management information for senior management
* Assist with project work where needed
* Provide cover to the business from 07:00 - 19:00 on a shift basis
* Provide on-call support from 19:00 - 07:00 week days and 24hr on weekends. On a rotational basis
Sorry, this job is no longer available