|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens + Shift Allowance|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Service Desk Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus + Bens + Full Training + Shift Allowance
South East London
- Do you have an active and demonstrable interest in IT within financial services?
- Are you looking for an entry level role to kick start a career within IT?
- Are you after a role in which you can do courses whilst you work?
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, and one of Europes leading asset servicing platforms. They currently interact with almost 6 million investors across 10 highly regulated markets. They currently safeguard and administer £600 billion in assets.
As a production Operations Analyst you be overseeing a varied and braod ranging variety of tasks. You'll have a keen interest in entering the technical side of IT and will interact with divisional IT and line of business teams, to help deliver 24/7 operational support to the business. As the role holder you'll be able to attend and undertake numerous courses to develop your IT skills and enhance your career prospects.
Note for candidates - the role is offered on a rotational basis in which you'd be expected to varying shifts over a 7 week cycle including night shifts - further information is available upon request.
Key accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Infrastructure and event management.
- 1st live support during non-operational hours.
- Error checking and troubleshooting a wide variety of technical problems.
- Backup process management.
- Report creation.
- Ticket queue management - responding to service requests and incidents in a timely manner, occasional triaging requests where applicable.
- Working a shift pattern to support the needs of the business.
- Supporting the Production Operations Manager as required.
The role holder will:
- Be educated to A level minimum - undergraduate level desirable.
- Have the willingness to undertake courses to enhance knowledge and skillsets.
- Have the capability and flexibility to work within a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Have the ability to work to business critical timescales..
- Be a real team player but have the ability to work autonomously.
Sorry, this job is no longer available