|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Service Fulfilment Analyst
£200 - £300 per day
City of London
My client, a leading investment management firm, are in need of a service fulfilment analyst to join their London based team.
- Liaise with the dealers and executives to migrate their mobile handset onto the new call recording solution.
- To liaise with internal teams and third parties to complete migration process.
- Schedule appointments with end users.
- Provide Project Manager and Stakeholders with weekly reports on migration progress.
- Provide user support post migration.
- Provide basic user training of application functionality.
- Travel to other locations outside of London as and when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be used to working in a highly pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Ability to build constructive relationships with other members of staff at various levels.
- Ability to operate in a professional manner and to work within deadlines.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Previous mobile phone deployment desirable.
- Previous experience with call recording solutions desirable.
Please note that my client is looking for someone who can join them immediately.