|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits + Bonus|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
My client are a pretigious wealth manager who require a settlements administrator. The ideal candiate would have settlements experience with knowledge of UK and Global Settlements markets. Also, knowledge of CREST would be a definite advantage though not necessarily a requirement.
To provide assistance with all aspects of the accurate administration of trades and reconciliation of client stock and cash records in accordance with the procedures described in the Compliance Manual.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the daily processing of transactions, including equities, Unit Trusts, Fixed Income and Derivatives, liaising with third party custodians and agents.
- To process cash and foreign exchange transactions instructions. To ensure all such transactions are executed within the specified deadlines and to liaise with the relevant third parties, as necessary.
- To produce and manage the timely despatch of contract notes/trade confirmations.
- To initiate cash withdrawals and other ad hoc payments as required.
- To assist with investigating stock and cash reconciliation breaks.
- To assist the Head of Settlements with 'ad-hoc' projects and in other tasks, as required.
- To report promptly to the Company's Money Laundering Reporting Officer any known or suspected money laundering activities by the Group's clients or prospects (or by the person on whose behalf the client/prospect is acting).
- To act in accordance with the Company's operating and compliance procedures at all times and to bring any potential or actual breaches to the immediate attention of the Head of Compliance, always conscious of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly principles
Essential Qualities and Requirements:
- Possesses a sound knowledge of global trade settlement practices and processes from order initiation through to settlement
- Has knowledge of asset reconciliations and awareness of FCA CASS rules
- Has clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organised and demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Shows initiative and a positive attitude to problem solving
- Presents themselves as a confident and competent member of the team
- Consistently applies attention to detail and ensures high quality, accurate and timely output
- Ideally has experience of using Pulse Symphony
Sorry, this job is no longer available