|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£40,000 - £45,000
West Kent/Greater London
My client, a highly regarded financial administration firm based in West Kent, are currently looking for a CREST/Settlements subject matter expert with managerial experience to take over and lead one of my Client's key teams.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations your key responsibility will be to manage a busy team undertaking Settlement and matching in CREST, Reconciling stock and cash accounts and ensuring large payments are made on time and in accordance with the FCA CASS rules.
The role involves managing a team of up to 12 with varying levels of skill and experience. You'll provide day to day leadership which includes coaching, training 121's, absence management, productivity and efficiency management and performance management.
As the manager of the team you'll also identify and implement enhancements to the existing products and process, and develop an operational strategy to ensure retention of Key Client accounts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a detailed understanding of the UK equity market.
- Extensive settlements experience and solid working knowledge of CREST.
- Recent management experience including running a large team.
- Holder of the IOD/IAQ qualification.
- Strong communication and strong leadership skills.