|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
£24,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Bens
The Corporate and Employee Dealing Settlement team are based within the Share dealing department and are responsible for the timely settlement of high value or high profile market trades. The team are directly responsible for the management of the trade, ensuring all documentation is correct and proceed able. We are also responsible for rising settlement payments in line with CASS 7 ensuring client money is segregated appropriately. The team needs to keep communication open trade by trade liaising continuously with Corporate and Employee Dealing Front Office. You'll be tasked with supervising the junior members of the team, and be responsible for overseeing the training and development of the team.
Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- Investigate and resolve any reconciliation issues, liaising with administrator concerned and reporting any issues.
- Assist the Manager with staff appraisals and objective setting goals on a half yearly and yearly basis.
- Assist the Manager with planning, monitoring and co-ordinating workloads to ensure appropriate resources/skills within the team are utilised to maintain performance standards.
- Assist the Manager with monitoring the effectiveness of working procedures and ensure that these are met by all staff.
- Discuss and deal with any concerns staff members may have with their role or the team, escalate to Manager.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and FCA regulation.
- Ensure that all complaints received are dealt with in accordance with the defined procedures.
- Ensure that any incidents or breaches are reported in accordance with procedures.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience of CREST GUI
- Have experience and knowledge of back office settlements Be able to demonstrate an understanding of regulatory requirements within Financial Services
- Be able to break tasks down to ensure that progress can be tracked and measured
- Have the ability to complete self-evaluation, understanding areas of development and strengths
- Encourage a culture within the team to engage with the stakeholders in a way that forges strong working relationships and promotes openness
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available