|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with my client for a Team Leader to join them. You'll be joining a fast-paced environment where you need to act fast, think fast, whilst maintaining your composure and professionalism at all times. You'll be required to assist the manager in all aspects of the day to day functions of one of the businesses most crucial bespoke teams. You'll be assisting with the provision of service excellence, monitoring performance standards and compliance to agreed internal and external procedures. Interested? If you can answer "yes" to the below then both myself and more importantly, my client would like to hear from you...
- Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced environment?
- Are you the type of person that can act as a mentor?
- Do you enjoy inspiring those around you to perform better by leading by example?
- Are you the type of person that always seeks to improve processes whilst working within frameworks?
- Have you got a solid grasp of FCA rules and regulations?
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist the manager with the overall objectives of the SIP team.
- Assist with the execution of performance goals and objectives and reviews.
- Assist with the coaching and direction of the team.
- Assist with the checking of documentation and work produced by the SIP administration team.
- Minimum of two years experience directly supervising staff.
- Two years minimum financial services knowledge, gained from a regulated environment.
- Solid understanding of the UK stock market.
- IOC Qualification Essential
- Previous experience of working within a call centre also highly desirable but not essential
Sorry, this job is no longer available