My client, a leading UK merchant banking group, now have a position available for a SIPP's administrator. As part of the administration team you'll be required to provide efficient and effective service in regards to processing, administration and provision of technical guidance for the management of client SIPP products and investments.
- Processing the new business applications.
- Dealing with client enquiries.
- Processing of drawdown cases.
- Arranging the transfer of funds/assets from existing pension providers.
- Processing of investments.
- Compliance with HMRC and Pension Regulator rules.
- To comply with relevant Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Follow all FCA's TCF principles.
Candidates are required to keep themselves up to date with compliance and regulation by attending relevant training courses.
The ideal candidate will have excellent Microsoft application skills, will be a self starter, and have a keen eye for detail and accurate inputting skills. They will have good communication skills and the ability to use their own initiative, and will have a flexible approach during high volume periods. Previous SIPP's administration would be advantageous.