My client, a high regarded global asset manager, has a role available in a rapidly developing area of their business. You'll need to be able to display unequivocal passion for institutional client services and a deepened understanding of investment management.
As a senior member of the team you'll be required to work alongside internal teams and outsourced administrative partners to provide world class customer service. You'll also be required to display a proactive attitude and motivate not only yourself, and others around you. You'll need to be energetic, enthusiastic and results orientated. You'll be influential in your approach and a strong team player. Being an effective communicator both written and orally is also essential to the role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Management the transition of clients.
- Supporting the delivery and management of BAU, AD-HOC and on-going queries.
- Production of bespoke reporting.
- Involvement of AD-HOC project work such as; process re-engineering and regulatory readiness.
As an individual you'll display (or have) the following attributes to an exceptional standard:
- Knowledge of institutional markets including defined benefit pension schemes, insurance companies and corporates.
- Proven confidence, proven credibility and capabilities beyond doubt to influence meetings with varying levels of seniority both internally and externally.
- The ability to multi task, re-prioritise, and organise in a fast paced, dynamic environment, whilst problem solving under pressure to ensure project deadlines are met.
- A passion for investment strategies.
- IAQ and IMC level or above are a must.
If this sounds like you please send me your CV.