Statutory & Regulatory Accountant
£70,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
Our client provides a wide range of insurance services, as well as reinsurance products, to a global client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Statutory and Regulatory reporting. More specifically this will include;
- Solvency II - Financial reporting and being the contact point for the Company's overall Solvency II project. Once the regulations have been imbedded the role will have continuous regulatory reporting duties.
- Statutory Accounts - Preparation of the annual audited financial statements for the business.
- Regulatory Reporting - Responsible for annual FSA reporting.
- Tax - Provision of financial data to and liaison with external tax consultants.
- IPT - Responsible for completion of IPT monthly and quarterly IPT returns for the group.
- Trust Fund - Calculation and financial oversight of the Company's trust fund requirements.
- Branch, other regulatory and tax returns.
- Preparation & submission of terrorism returns.
- Other adhoc work & projects as required.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a professional accounting qualification, including ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Have prior insurance company experience and Solvency 11Regulatory reporting is critical.
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging timetables.
- Have strong understanding of risks and controls.