Providing support for client and product data set-up and maintenance in various systems and applications across multiple business lines. The quality and integrity of static data is essential to the business process, as is the control and on going maintenance. The impact of the data reaches across client on-boarding, trading, confirmation and settlements right through to regulatory reporting.
As an expert in the systems and operational requirements concerning client data the role is to execute approved instructions to input or update client data within the systems housing data for which the team are responsible. The quality of the information being input and maintained is critical ensuring quality of the static data related to all bank processing applications. This includes ensuring that the data maintained is accurate, consistent and up to date.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Review and ensure quality of client data based on approved instructions from approved staff.
- Provide data input services for other types of static and reference data within several operational systems or data sheets.
- Perform bulk data clean ups as required.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of Client Data systems.
- Take part in data cleansing and enrichment initiatives.
- Assist with other Control Unit functions as directed by the assistant manager.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Self starter with strong organisational skills and flexible attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good PC and general systems literacy.
- Good academic qualifications (minimum of 2 A Levels).
- 5 years banking experience with a focus on static data.
- Background in international banking.
- Good knowledge of swift.
- Good Accounting/Payment knowledge.
- Ability to learn new static data components of new bank applications.