|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
£60,000 - £85,000 and excellent bonus and benefits
Due to further expansion a newly created opportunity exists within the London operations of a global trading firm who focus on equities and equity derivatives. They have over 400 people in New York, Hong Kong & London. Apart from career progression they offer individuals opportunity to develop their skills in many formats.
This is a newly created role to expand our Tax team in the London office. Main activities will include the following:
- Local FATCA/CRS requirements and lead on tax issues around client on-boarding.
- FTT & UK Stamp processes, including timely communication of potential changes to senior management and development and maintenance of processes relating to changes in these areas.
- VAT, management of PESM, preparation of reports and complex query support for Accounts Payable team.
- All aspects of corporation tax compliance.
- Internal advisory to UK office on tax matters; support provided to a variety of departments including Business, Legal, Operations and Finance as required and involves co-ordination between departments.
- Internal advisory to overseas offices on matters relating to European and other taxes.
- Working closely with the New York Tax team to ensure ongoing Business support.
- Develop and maintain documentation as tax law and regulations require.
- Other ad hoc projects including research of tax issues for new markets, changes in tax regulations and tax assurance work
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- 5 to 10 years' experience either in a tax or accounting tax role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Ability to undertake and lead projects.
Sorry, this job is no longer available