Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Duration:||6 to 9 months|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Working with the bank's Compliance, Legal, Operations and IT departments as well as the Front Office the Project Manager will need to develop an in depth and thorough knowledge of the appropriate client tax compliance from an international perspective.
The project will need to be aligned with the following:
- the existing Group Tax Transparency project
- the existing EU DAC/CRS (Common Reporting Standards) project.
It is expected that he project will be sharing resources, knowledge, client communications and data gathering where applicable.
The main responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Devise and manage a project plan, together with a risk and issues log to keep the appropriate stakeholders advised of progress
- Leading or working groups and and detailing requirements to delivery and providing assistance where needed to ensure the same.
- Liaise with the appropriate governance prior to going live
- Ensure the steering committee are advised of any escalations and resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client tax domain.
- Manage resources and costs applicable to the project
- Manage any applicable third party engagements relating to the delivery of the project.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Private banking, wealth management or similar experience
- Project management skills - for the whole project life cycle
- Well developed stakeholder management skills
- Gravitas and credibility to deal with senior management
- A 'hands on' approach
- Knowledge of international tax compliance - either project based or, for example, via FACTA
In excahnge for the above my client a competitive package with an expected duration of from 6 to 9 months on a Fixed Term Contract basis. This position will not be available as a day rate contract.
A full job description is available upon application.
Sorry, this job is no longer available