|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£33000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Team Assistant - Investor Relations
£33,000 - £37,000
City Of London
My client are a market leading Wealth Manager for private investors and trustee's. Services include discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services.
Reporting to both the Head of Investor Relations you'll be tasked with supporting the department with secretarial and administrative duties. You'll also provide cover for the Head of communications on Ad-Hoc projects. You'll be an experienced secretary.
- Assist with the organisation of investor events, particularly around results season.
- Coordinate meetings and investor roadshows, including some investor targeting.
- Liaise with third parties, including brokers, corporate access teams, PR consultants and analysts to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Assist in keeping presentations and investor materials up to date.
- Administrative preparation of annual reports and trading statements
- Monitoring of competitor results and keeping up to date on relevant industry news.
- Handling of highly confidential information
- General administrative support
- Experienced secretary/PA ideally gained within financial services and preferably within a listed PLC.
- Previous investor relations, communications and/or investment banking experience desirable.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and the ability to work under own initiative are essential for working in this busy team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good level of understanding of Microsoft Office including, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to be discreet.
- Excellent standard of written English is required along with good proof reading skills.
- Ideally applicants will need to be educated to at least 'A' Level standard or equivalent.
Sorry, this job is no longer available