My client, a highly regarded asset management firm based in West Kent, currently have a number of openings to join one of their busy and successful teams. They have a number of roles available for school leavers looking for their first role, right through to more seasoned candidates looking for roles with more responsibilities. One current opening they have is for a seasoned member to join them as a Deputy Supervisor on their Discretionary Plans team.
Purpose of the role:
The team currently maintains discretionary share plans who have outsourced their administration. Tasked as a Deputy Supervisor, you'll be required to supervise/lead teams through technical leadership and provide administrative backing to individuals of the team. You'll be covering all aspects of plan administration including:
- Initial Grant of Awards/Options
- maintenance of participant data.
- Client reporting.
- Trading Options.
- Tax rewards.
As a supervisor you'll be accountable for the following:
- Assisting in organising daily activity to ensure it is completed accurately and timely, and in line with procedures, time frames and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in planning for future events such as grants, Reporting, maturities etc.
- Checking of daily trades, in conjunction of other terms.
- Liaison with clients directly to plan events and assist in maintenance of strong relationships.
- Ensuring that all procedures and administration guides are up to date.
- Assisting in checking the authorising of administrators work, providing guidance and correction.
- 3 years industry experience - Having worked in Discretionary Plans highly desirable
- Regulatory awareness, specifically in relation to discretionary plans.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to change and strong planning/organisational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Advanced excel skills - Complex Formulas, Pivot Tables etc
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- IOC/ISCA qualified candidates preferred