|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with my client for a Team Leader to join them. You'll be joining a fast-paced environment where you need to act fast, think fast, whilst maintaining your composure and professionalism at all times. You'll be delivering a level of service that ensures the client experience is memorable, at all times. Interested? If you can answer "yes" to the below then both myself and my client would like to hear from you...
- Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced environment?
- Are you the type of person that can act as a mentor?
- Do you enjoy inspiring those around you to perform better by leading by example?
- Are you the type of person that always seeks to improve processes whilst working within frameworks?
- Have you got a solid grasp of FCA rules and regulations?
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensuring that ALL procedures meet the legal and regulatory obligations (CASS and COBS).
- Ensuring that the service level is maintained at all times.
- Call monitoring to fall within allocated call duration times.
- Ensure that team members are up to standard to answer calls and understand the workings of the service.
- Ensure the team are working to agreed procedures.
- Ensure the teams calls are clear, not misleading and in line with FCA regulations.
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new staff.
- Conduct staff appraisals and staff development.
- Minimum of two years experience directly supervising staff.
- Two years minimum financial services knowledge, gained from a regulated environment.
- Solid understanding of the UK stock market.
- IOC desirable but not essential - Willingness to study towards the IOC however is.
- Previous experience of working within a call centre also highly desirable but not essential