|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Technical Services Administrator
£20,000 + Bonus + Bens + Full Training
South East London
- Do you have an active and demonstrable interest in financial services?
- Are you looking for more of a technical role over an administrative role?
- Are you methodical in your approach to work and a problem solver with real attention to detail?
- Are you after a role that will offer you full training before having autonomy?
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, and one of Europes leading asset servicing platforms. They currently interact with almost 6 million investors across 10 highly regulated markets. They currently safeguard and administer £600 billion in assets.
As the role holder you'll be responsible for delivering and supporting the businesses key internal and control services. You'll be working with the systems that are intrinsic to the business and the regulatory controls. You'll have a high attention to detail, and compliance with procedures to requests from external departments and external parties. You'll also be expected to manage the relationship with system providers, therefore strong communication skills are required. Full training on systems will be given therefore no prior experience is required, but the ability to learn quickly is a must.
Note for candidates - the role is offered on a rotational basis in which you'd be expected to work from 8.00am to 16.30 or 10.00am to 18.30 on a two week cycle.
Key accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Perform required daily tasks in relation to and in conjunction with the businesses settlement system.
- Handle system related matters and develop and maintain a relationship with the system provider.
- Comply with key controls, procedures and processes, seeking improvements where possible.
- Assist with the control of user accesses and with the testing for new internal systems.
- Produce statistics to senior management and highlight areas of concern.
- Keep informed and up to date of the business issues and legislation to enable you to deal with internal/external issues.
- Assist in preparation for the end of daily reconciliations.
- Ensure working relationships are built and maintained internally and externally.
- Investigate and resolve and reconciliation issues, liaising with areas concerned and reporting any issues to management.
- Ensure major issues/queries are escalated to your line manager.
The role holder will:
- Be educated to A level minimum - undergraduate level desirable.
- Be methodical in approach and a real problem solver by nature with high attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills due to the relationship building/maintenance aspect of the role.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and the capability to operate under pressure.
- Be a real team player but have the ability to work autonomously.
- Candidates wit an understanding of CREST/EUROCLEAR at an advantage but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available