|Location:||Greater London, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Technical Operations Manager
West Kent/Greater London
£50,000 - £60,000
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. They are of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, interacting with almost 6 million investors, administering and safeguarding £600 billion in assets across a number of highly regulated markets.
Reporting to the Head of trade management, the role holder will have technical responsibility for my clients current range of products, processes and commercial activities, including cost management. A key element of the role will involve identifying and implementing enhancements to existing products and processes. The role holder will also have line management oversight of our administrative teams and will help develop an operational strategy for ensuring retention of key client accounts.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 years managerial experience in an operational role within a Stockbroking environment.
- Have the IAQ/IOC Qualfication.
- Detailed understanding of UK equities and market.
- Understanding of Settlements and Crest.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong managerial skills in terms of leading and dvelopment.