Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£25000 per annum + + amazing perks|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Salary up to £25,000 + amazing company perks
Are you a savvy, energetic accounting professional with membership management experience? Are you a focused, highly driven professional, but also a sports fanatic? I have an urgent position to fill with one of my favourite client, based in North West
London. They are a huge sport and leisure group, who is now looking for someone with membership service manager experience to join their team.
Your role will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with other clubs to advise on and manage the ticketing for events;
- Preparing events for sale by confirming and configuring event details including: manifests, seating plans, price structures, internal, VIP and other allocations;
- Administration of events in in-house event operating system and maximize ticket sales by monitoring and analysing sales to proactively manage allocations;
- Working on-site at events as required; including weekends and evenings and overseeing and/or staffing Ticket Office operations;
- Overseeing and managing memberships across the group companies;
- Managing and training the shop/reception staff in order to give excellent customer service;
- Optimizing and exceeding sales targets while maximizing profitability;
- Planning and implementing shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow for customer satisfaction according to the group's image;
- Overseeing all telephone and internet queries and ensure effective communication is in place.
You must be able to demonstrate to following expertise and skill set:
- Experience of managing event ticketing and allocations;
- Knowledge and proven experience of live event ticketing gained in a ticket office;
- Adept in using ticketing systems and reporting functions in particular;
- Excellent numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in using Excel at a high level;
- Excellent literacy skills with a proven ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive, drive and commitment to achieve objectives;
- Uses interpersonal skills to establish excellent rapport and working relationships;
- Well organised, deadline-focussed and adept at prioritising workloads.
- Experience within the following roles essential: Ticketing Manager, Client Account / Membership Services Manager.
Please, Only apply with an updated CV if you have relevant experience gained within the sports and leisure industry.
Sorry, this job is no longer available