Top National Private Bank are looking for someone to Join a small team working within there Trade Finance team.
- Degree plus 2 years banking experience in banking operations
- Must have good understanding of the International Trade operations framework of a financial institution and knowledge of general operational policies.
- A degree of experience in all aspects of Documentary Credits including document checking, and Letters of Guarantees processing and monitoring.
- Working knowledge the UCP 600, ISBP for Examination of Documents Under Documentary Credit & URR 525
- Good experience of SWIFT and relevant message types
- General experience of Pay/Receive operations, local and foreign settlements, Documentary Collections and Funds transfers.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and manage operational risks
- Good understanding of Compliance requirements, including Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly
- Should be adaptable and flexible where necessary.
- Independent and innovative.