|Salary:||£20 - £25 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client is a platinum global Investment Management firm based in London they are currently looking for Trade Finance Officer with great understanding of UCP 600. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trade Finance professional to join a great team. Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
1. To maintain the agreed service level standard set by the Manager of the Department
2. Documentation Scanning
3. To be responsible for first checking or second checking of documents.
4. To raise discrepancies with document presenters
6. To address due diligence compliance issues with the Compliance section and liaise appropriately with that department for approval to proceed (some 80% of documents require this).
7. To dispatch chasers to ensure unsettled transactions can be concluded
8. To send documents to the L/C issuing bank on verification that all is in order to proceed.
9. To prepare the covering schedules to send the documents to the L/C issuing banks.
10. To dispatch follow-up queries to customers on issues pertaining to their presentations.
Sorry, this job is no longer available