|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Your specific responsibilities within the operations team will be allocated based on your experience and the requirements of the organization from time to time.
You will have staff reporting to you and will
- Ensure the expeditious processing of transactions accurately and in line with set service standards, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Maintain complete, accurate and reliable records of transactions and a clear audit trail to ensure compliance with all bank's operational policies and procedures
- Effective supervision of your team to ensure efficiency, strict compliance with controls, capacity management and performance optimisation
- Ensure awareness and alertness to money laundering risks and adherence to set anti-money laundering procedures
- Strong liaison with the Compliance department, ensuring implementation of compliance policies and procedures and proactively alerting compliance issues
- Ensure timely identification of point of service failures and the implementation of corrective measures
- Liaise with other business units to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation and proofing of all ledger accounts and efficient resolution of long-standing reconciliation items.
- Adopting a zero tolerance for processing errors and ensuring that all errors are identified and addressed same day.
- Release of Messages on the SWIFT system.
- This is a small team and flexibility is required of all staff. Other duties may be assigned from time to time in response to operational requirements as the needs arise.
Sorry, this job is no longer available