This is an excellent opportunity to join a small asset manager based in London and become a valued member of a highly professional team. This position will be responsible for ensuring that trade processing and related reporting is carried out efficiently and with minimal risk.
Main duties to include:
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly tasks covering trade support, static data and reporting.
- Support the front-office and provide advice and support to the investment team in relation to dealing issues.
- Monitor service levels from brokers and maintain relationships with the frequently-used brokers, whilst building relationships with new brokers.
- Oversee the maintenance of trade support documentation.
- Help to identify ways to improve processes due to external changes.
- Update the trade support task list as well as monitoring progress and providing updates for trade support meetings.
- Oversight and monitoring of TPA and recording any issues in the issues log and provide input to service review meetings.
- Acting as a mentor to junior members of the trade support team.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years experience on a trade support team, with a particular emphasis on equities.
- A deepened knowledge of the trade lifecycle including knowledge of the whole process.
- Previous trade support / settlements experience gained either within an asset manager.
- Prior experience in dealing with brokers.