Cameron Kennedy is working with an advanced Hybrid Voice/Electronic Trading Platform provider that provides information, pre-trade and last-traded information and liquidity for markets. The platform provides a transparent view of market events, and allows Institutional clients to execute complex orders online. Our client is looking for experienced Trade Platform Business Development Managers to join there experienced team. You must have previous experience in selling complex Energy, Commodities and Financial Markets trading platforms. The company is composed of experienced sales professionals who highly value a "Team Player" mentality. The business has a collegiate culture with an entrepreneurial and self-motivated spirit. This position will allow the opportunity for professional growth for individuals who are driven by self-motivation and craves freedom from a micromanaged atmosphere.
You will drive growth for them by maintaining the relationship or developing existing accounts and the driving of new business. This individual is responsible for driving revenue growth of the business across diverse segments in Europe developing existing business as well as new business. You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and develop / renew a book of business within each product Industry related segment.
Skills and Experience required
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, commerce or related subjects
- Relevant consultative sales experience (1-5 years)
- Knowledge of Energy Industry, Commodities and Financial Markets
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong personal integrity and a confident, positive manner
- Entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- A proven and successful professional business to business sales record
- Motivated by growing business
- Lead the sale of products/services to diverse segments within (Country/Region)
- Manage and renew existing clients
- Identify and initiate new client relationships
- Develop an exceptional understanding of, and stay current on, our clients products and functionality and their application to specific clients/job functions
- Produce accurate sales forecasting and keep an up-to-date pipeline, contacts and meeting notes in Sugar CRM system
- Stay current on competitor offerings to identify the strengths and vulnerabilities of my clients offerings in comparison
- Research and attend beneficial conferences, events and Industry related networking and business building opportunities.
- Contribute to the business strategy through a deep understanding of industry requirements, market trends and client requirements
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with clients and prospects
- Maintain communication with Management and sales team on other functions and channel partners where required to proactively address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain account plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis