|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Study Support + Excellent Benefit|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
£22,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Study Support + Excellent Benefits
London - City
As a well established and market leading insurance company, they have grown from strength to strength to build successfully and are still growing with 200 staff. The environment and culture is intelligent and inspirational for those who seek to develop with good career opportunities and personal growth. The company currently seek an energetic and enthusiastic trainee accountant to join the finance team and grow within the company with excellent study support for a willing candidate who wishes to qualify as an accountant and gain in depth knowledge of the industry.
Assist the Group Financial Controller in maintenance of the purchase ledger and managing agency accounting records; assist with the expenses and payments management process.
- Performance of monthly bank reconciliations and cash allocation
- Journal entry on Sun Accounts
- Daily and weekly cash movement recording for corporate entities
- Assisting with compilation of monthly agency management accounts
- Assisting with processing of purchase ledger and other expense payments
- Administrative support to Accounts Supervisor (and Company Accountant where required)
- Other ad hoc tasks as necessary
- Working in conjunction with Solvency II guidelines and within given parameters.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- A school leaver or graduate with a strong Mathematic academic achievement with no more than two years work experience.
- A candidate who is committed to study to become a qualified accountant and who can demonstrate.
- Good commination skills, working effectively and collaboratively with others internally and externally.
- Keen attention to detail in to begin with a hands on role and who takes pride in there work
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and can learn things quickly and who wishes to develop.
Sorry, this job is no longer available