Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
£22000 - £24000 + Bonus + Benefits + Study Support
They are an award winning, trading and investments group dealing in a wide range of financial instruments and trading in commodities and energy-based derivatives. They provide services to an extensive global client base they are a creative and highly motivated company. They invest in, and manage, a portfolio of hedge funds and start-up ventures covering various stages of the energy sector. They now have an opportunity for an enthusiastic team player required for an account's assistant role with opportunities for career progression.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong academic background with good level of Maths ability.
- Experience of Excel and able to use spreadsheets.
- Keen to obtain an accountancy qualification (AAT) and then (ACCA/CIMA) whilst training on the job.
- No exemptions or any exams passed in any accountancy exams and also evidence of working either in a full time job or internship or university holiday job in an accounts department.
- You will be a team player, with an attention to detail and a strong desire to learn.
- Working within a dynamic and growing finance department, this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the financial services industry.
- You will be trained to analyse, manipulate and reconcile financial instrument trade data.
- You will gain an understanding of trade booking, system processing, cross border transactions, P&L reporting and business analysis.
- You will be exposed to a variety of financial products.
- You will be given the opportunity to be responsible for the transaction full cycle from initiation recognition to preparation of Financial Statements.
- You will work with excel spreadsheets and Sage accounting software.
Sorry, this job is no longer available